Reception's Class Page 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Reception's class page and a very warm welcome to our school for our new starters. I am Mrs Crofts, the reception teacher and Mrs Murray is our classroom support assistant. We are very excited to be working with you and your child throughout the year. We are a happy class with lots to share so please make sure that you keep an eye on your child's Tapestry account to see what we have been up to!
We will also keep you updated with what we will be learning each half term in school on our class page. There will also be some ideas for fun activities you can do at home based on each theme.
Just a few reminders...
- All uniform needs to be clearly labelled with your child's name. Whilst the children are encouraged to take care of their belongings, they do occassionally go missing and if they are labelled, we can return them to their rightful owners.
- Children will come into school via the main office from 8.45am and will leave through the hall at 3.15pm.
- Children will need to come into school in their PE kits every Monday (beginning 19th September).
- A piece of fruit can be brought into school each day to be eaten at snack time (please cut up grapes as they can be a choking hazard).
- Water bottles need to be in school each day.
- Please send in some wellies and some spare clothes to be kept in school.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to call the school office, send a message via Tapestry or wait at the end of the school day to speak to a staff member.
Files to Download
Reception's Class Page: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Reception's Class Page: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Reception's Class Page: School Calendar items
There are no School Calendar items to display